Meditek Systems is one of the leading suppliers of Gastro Intestinal Equipments & Accessories. We are dedicated in channelising our efforts to sustain our mission ‘Improving Lives’ in everything that we do. As a resource of our team, one will be a part of one of the most rapidly increasing company in medical sector, in a culture rich of learning and excellence, where you will be encouraged to adapt and grow as per the new challenges, an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with us.
Be a part of an organisation that puts its employees first and provides a highly innovative, growth oriented and rewarding environment to excel in the industry.
Why work at Meditek Systems?
- We are a young and creative organisation, with decentralised working and are proud of a very low bureaucratic control.
- At Meditek Systems career planning is driven by individuals through performance and competency development.
- We make a structured effort to expose individuals to cross functional job roles.
- We firmly believe in promoting entrepreneurship among our employees.
- Meditek Systems key to success has been its strong culture, high service orientation and strong employee development programs.
Currently Vacant Positions
We are currently on the hunt for hiring highly talented resources for our sales and marketing positions at Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/ Kochi/Thiruvananthapuram territory.
** Please click on openings below to review details
Responsible for end to end Sales operation.
Product & Market Expertise
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of products/solutions/services. Can present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to product/solutions/services.
- Develop understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.
- Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for Meditek Systems.
- Differentiate assigned product offerings during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using Meditek Systems resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for Meditek Systems.
- Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of servicing and sales experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physicists) or Life Sciences field
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong capacity and drive to develop career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language as well as good command of English
- Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to travel
- Matter of expertise in local Healthcare Legislation and regulations
- Experience in managing sales channels of multiple products in Healthcare sales and flow business sales
- Direct and/ or indirect leadership experience
- Geographical flexibility
- Modern Trade role experience
- Good customer management skills
- People handling experience
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of local language preferable
- Deliver overall sales targets for customers and brands for the assigned geography
- Frequently reviews sales performance against growth and share objectives for self and team and makes necessary changes to meet and exceeds territory goals consistently
- Prepares reports detailing sales activities and identifies issues that need to be addressed.
- Develops sales of new products and searches for new areas in which to sell existing products.
- Informs company of activities or competitive intelligence in the field to assist in business and product planning.
- Utilizes support from other departments as needed to assist in achieving objectives.
- Customer Management
- Works closely with regional buyers to drive category growth and market share in geography
- Does Joint Business Planning with regional buyers
- Distributor handling (for indirect accounts) – Primary and Secondary sales
- Month planning and execution based on consumer promotions and activations
- People handling
- Target setting, goal achievement for promoters in hyper stores to meet territory objectives
- Regular training to team on selling skills, customer handling, improving performance
- Training team leaders to train promoters and manage regional purchase managers
- In Store fundamentals
- Execution of national customer plans in stores in the geography
- Related Administrative work (Claims, Promoter attendance, Expense Reporting etc.)
- Reporting – Weekly and monthly sales, team targets and achievement etc.
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi/Thiruvananthapuram.
To apply, please mail your career profile to:
Contact : 9810271891